Wednesday, October 7

Dead Car


Yesterday morning I drove up to work and doing my regular routine I got up thinking that my break was coming giving me the opportunity to fix 2 computer I got at home and also work on my podcast software which I'm still trying to run and test before we start doing the show.

Well at i exit the bypass to head to work my car suddenly died on me and at that moment i had no clue why it did, what I did. I couldn't think of anything I missed in my car because I have
changed:
  • spark plugs
  • oil
  • gasoline
  • radiator fluid
  • steering fluid
and all that good stuff and my engine is pretty much cleaned when Jarret and I headed to the car wash to get it greeted cleaned. On big status that was showing was the "engine and batter" and right now I'm just glad I had my boss picked me up and called a tow truck to pick it up.

I work at LKQ so finding the parts is not a problem but finding a mechanic will be a little hard because they all come to our work already with projects. One big issue I got is finding transportation from one town to another thats altest 45 min. away BUT I'm sure my mother will help me out with a her back-up car.

UPDATE: So I found a machanic (hes great) and hes going to check if its either the ALTERNATOR or the TIME BELT. So what does this mean to me? If its the ALTERNATOR "thank you jesus" because its easy,cheap and fast to fix,BUT if its the TIME BELT.....well I mite just sell the piece of crap to the junk yard or to my good friend Jarret and buy myself a ACTUAL NICE  CAR I can drive around in.

We will see how this all plays out.

No comments: