Friday, December 21

Podcasts you should know about


Rookie Designer is the podcast for the not-so-accomplished designer. See the world of graphic and multimedia design through the eyes of a beginner, and acquire the skills necessary to become a veteran designer. Discussion will include design techniques, work flow solutions, business practices, application specific tips and tutorials, and general graphic and multimedia topics.
I just found out his website and add it to my favorites.
his podcast is one of my first that I'm subscribing to due to his very useful information and well know for his work. I'm sure not to miss any of his pod episodes because i carry my ipod almost everywhere. :D
I've also seem to know that i need to post more stuff about my friends work,so today I'm going to take a trip around elkhart to retrieve information and images into a flash drive and carry it home to upload them into the work section of my page.
will keep u posted soon.

No comments: