Monday, December 13

A place of our own

The perfect place but not the perfect time

So I only got a few days or weeks until I get a place of my own but with all this holiday joy joy and smiles, not everyone is wanting to move out of there apartment right in the middle of the holidays so I'm stuck until those days. My original due date was the 15th and I found a perfect place for me and boy to live. We've been wanting to get a place of our own but we've been scared to commit to just a place we didnt like until we found the
perfect place.

The land lord told us that they have to clean the place up cause it seems like ms. cat lady had a few cats of her own in that place and they bombed the darn carpet. Its not nice for me but boy don't mind at all "I sure do". So I'm trying to extend my due date and see if they can give me this holiday wish of giving me the time of grace. They are good room mates and they are my friends, I love and will always love to live with them and I apologized if i ever gave issues. Time is all I need for this great place for me and boy to live in and then with this test and see how responsible we are lol I'm sure we will be ok.

.

No comments: