Tuesday, September 20

Vocre translate language voice


Vocre is a pretty incredible new app for your iPhone that lets you speak in one language and hear what you said translated into another. Its a perfect way to understand someone who doesn't know Spanish (like my boyfriend) who struggling to get his grades up in English class. Its not easy living without knowing the countries popular language because here in the United States their is no official language, we are filled with different culture and backgrounds. Anyways got off topic, this app sure helps those who
are in need of learning and It helps me connect more with my flirty Spanish.



The price is a little costy but If you do a lot of travel or find this application helpful which I'm sure you do, you can check it out at their main website or go straight to the app store to purchase it. I think the free version only gives you 10 try outs so if you are trying to be flirty with someone sexy who don't understand you....you got 10 tries...if not, I recommend Google Translate.

[Vocre]


No comments: